Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Firebox SOHO6 Behind 1-1nat router/firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkreeM

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2005
GB
Hi,

I have just installed a new router at a site where there was a SOHO6 with a public IP on untrusted and MUVPN working well. Replaced the router with a Zyxel P-660H which i cant get to work configured NON-NAT so have had to set it up using 1-1nat and pointed a public IP straight at the watchguard. when the MUVPN user tries to connect log says cant connect as remote end reports ip address is 192.168.1.20 ... any ideas how i can get this to work. preferably without changing the router again?

Try this

Activate the MUVPN client Software --> Expand "My connection" --> select the Connection you have configured --> On right side ,Under "connect using" --> change the "ID Type" to "ANY" and under "Gateway " mention the Ip address of the Router (External) --> save the changes --> Deactivate client --> Reactivate MUVPN client again and try to connect.

It should work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back