Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Finding used announcements / VDN variables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsmas

IS-IT--Management
May 16, 2023
GB
Hi all

I'm relatively new to using site administration and there has been multiple transfers of hands with our call centre administration so I'm trying to get on top of what announcements are and aren't in use.

Most of the announcements are listed in the VDN in the v1-9 variables so when I use the list usage extension nnnn command it will only say it's an announcement and that it's in a vector but not where it's used as a VDN variable.

I've also seen suggested using a command "list usage digit-string" but that doesn't seem to be an available command.

I believe it's site administration version 6.0 we use.

Any help or suggestions appreciated

'list usage digit-string' is definitely the command that you would want to use. Enter 'list usage' and hit F5 to see what is available and also let us know what version of CM you're running. Use 'display capacity' and look at the last page if you aren't sure.

R018x I think

Under "list usage"
Audio-group
Button-type
Extension
Forced-agent-logout
Holiday-table
Hunt-group
Integ-annc-board
Ip-addresz
Media-gateway
Vector

It sounds like your user profile in CM may not have rights to run that command. Are you using your own account to log into CM? The person that made your account should be able to either adjust your user-profile settings in CM or assign you a different profile to use that has rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back