Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Finding Avaya upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justatec

Technical User
Feb 25, 2005
US
Good morning all, I have a upgrade i need to do to my ip office 500 v2. It's at 7.0(5) and i need to bring it up to 7.0.(23). I went to the Avaya site and i cant find it there.Can someone out there let me know were it is, There site isnt easy or am i just not looking in the right place..Many thanks.

Go to support.avaya.com, click "downloads" type in IP Office or just IP O and click IP Office in the list, done :)

NTE-wave-logo-for-a4-header.jpg

for what reason do you need to upgrade?

7.0.23 brings its own set of problems...

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

my tech support said i needed too. I added a combo card and it wont come up. I have two red lights on it on the first pos. So they said i needed to upgrade then i can add some new set's. This is new to me been on the nortel world for year's....I needed change in my life... :))

Ok thanks got it, Down loading it as i answer you back,,It's a big one...great.. The Avaya world sure has a lot of upgrades

yes i am embedded v/mail. So i may have to do (12) first then (23) thanks

You sure it's a IP500 V2?

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

yes it is and i tryed to upgrade to 7.0.(12) and still failed. So i was told to reformat SD card and then try,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back