Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Find Pending Day-End Transaction for Item

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugotaccpaced

Technical User
Jun 3, 2009
US
I'm trying to delete an item but get the error message:

Incorrect procedure. Day-end processing is pending for the item at location XXXXXX. Record cannot be deleted.

There are no open Sales Orders or Purchase Orders for the item. I also checked Receipts, Shipments, Internal Usage, Adjustments, Transfers and Assemblies. All transactions there have a Record Status of Day End Completed. Where else can I look for this pending transaction?

I ran a check without the "fix" box checked and it found no errors.

What version are you on?
I just tested that and it worked.

That should fix it, make sure you check that box that says "Fix Minor Errors".
Also check that you have the latest Accpac product updates (service packs) installed, that's always a good practice.
Here's a partial list:
AP PU3
AR PU3
GL PU3
IC PU3
OE PU3
PO PU3
SM PU4

Running Data Integrity check on IC with "Fix minor errors" box checked did not resolve the problem.

I don't know where to find the Product Update information. I thought Help>System Information was the most likely place but no info there.

Yeah it's Help, System Information.
If you do not see (Product Update 3) after the Version then no product updates have been installed. That may be part of your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back