Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Find out how many DID lines assogned to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCOER

Technical User
Jan 21, 2009
US
Thanks in advanced. Is there a way I can tell how many DID lines my site has. The list that I have is hit and miss when I set up the DID lines. I am working with a G3siV11. Not if I will have to call the phone company to find this out or if I can find out through the switch?

it's best if you call the vendor & request the CSR for the circuits you have. you can look at the dial plan for anything that has EXT, but that could also mislead you.

CSR- communication service request? Request this from the local teleco company? Would this be the most accurate way to get which DID lines you are being billed for?

Its Customer Service Record.

If the guy before you was a "good tech" he would leave this information in the bulletin board along with the sold to information. You can also look at the incoming call handling treatment as that might give you some clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back