Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Finance Charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgillz

Instructor
Mar 2, 2001
US
Does anyone out there charge Finance Charges in AR in Macola? I personally have never run across anyone using this, but I was asked this question yesterday.

In doing research, each state has a maximum finance charge, but several have no laws on the books addressing this. Do you apply this by ship-to state or your warehouse state?

Any insights appreciated.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

Some advise. I setup Finance Charge a long time ago in Progression for a client. It worked very well, and was almost too easy. The client ran for about 6 months and generated lot of Finance Charge Invoices. Well after a low payment rate, and high complaint rate, they decided to stop. It took a lot more work to write-off the generated invoices that it did to create them.

I believe it is more work than it is worth too. That's why I've never used them in 25 years of supporting Macola.

Macola Software Veteran and SAP Business One Consultant on Training Wheels

Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back