Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Final Sunset for SKW 98 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

techevents

IS-IT--Management
Jan 13, 2007
US
Relax, it's way ahead :) Just curious so I paged through SKW98 by year, and can't access anything after 12/31/2029. So it looks like that's the final sunset date for this wonderful program.
~ I have been a happy user since Yourway 1.0 with Prisma Corp in Cedar Rapids, Iowa -- the forerunner of Sidekick. What a terrific program, props to the forward thinking coders who designed and packed this system with so many features. And to the many contributors who have helped others here and kept Sidekick living on.

I think I sort of remember Yourway but it was certainly not a forerunner of Sidekick. I believe Sidekick was around in Dos version before it was on Windows but I might be wrong.

Hi DougSilver and you're right, there was a Dos version; I believe called (maybe) SK2.

And Sidekick98 still working (mostly 🤣) after 24 years and so many Windows OS updates!
A bloody miracle!

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of any Forum you are in for answers to similar queries, it could save you a lot of time and effort! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back