Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

File size

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmee

Technical User
Jul 11, 2005
CA
When I draw something in metric (decimal units) my file becomes very large, up to almost 6000 KB. I believe it's so large because it’s in decimal units. If I drew the same thing using architectural units it would be much smaller. When I print I switch from tab to tab and towards the end (I have about 20 tabs per file), it'll give me a fatal error report, something about memory or I’ve done some illegal command, then it'll close. Is there a way to draw in decimal units without the file becoming so large or a way to print all tabs without having to open each one? I used to be able to print a couple tabs at the same time, but not with a file this large

This is one of the other messages I get when switching to different tabs when printing:
"Runtime Error. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back