Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

File printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthropos

Technical User
Mar 16, 2001
CA
I've checked out this forum, and the past threads via search, also I've looked around flashkit, and I've read my tutorial and manual for flash, but couldn't find this answer. Is it possible to have a button that once pressed a jpeg or bitmap image will be printed? Please let me know if you know of any way.

Thanks,
Adam

p.s. I was in here a loooong time ago, and it's great to see that most of the great helpers are still hangin' out here.

Nobody have any ideas? Not even Oldnewbie the Jedi Flash Master?

You can print the content of Flash frames directly if that's what you want or do you mean printing an external .jpg image from file?

Thanks for gettin' back at me...Yeah, what I mean is to have a button actually print out a jpeg image, and not a frame. I know I could just put the image in a frame, but the site I'm fixin' has already been mostly created, and I'm not too big on re-inventing the wheel. Is this possible? Thanks again.

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back