Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fidelio materials control server installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crespo

IS-IT--Management
May 8, 2019
UG
hello guys am wondering if some here can help me with a "Fidelio materials control server installation" manual i badly need it to do some self teaching during this lock down, will be so grateful. Thanx

My question has nothing to do with this topic, but what is this for?

I've been reading a little bit but I'm not sure if it is for production/distribution centers?

Scacea thanx for the responses, I have an oracle account and I saw that link before but it had no Mc server installation procedures please if you have one I will very glad to have it

4frid, it manages the inventory that is sold in the point of sales system like in Micros Res 3700.

Hi Crespo,

For MC you need to have a sample database and an oracle database server and client installs.prepare this and I'll guide through.

Regards

Hi Yelman, thanks for your response, i have these ready though with some challenges of configuring the Oracle Listener and the local Net service Name. I will be glad to be Helped.

Yelman, i have all the software needed and a sample database with me, i can do the installations of the oracle software and that of Materials control, i have managed to also try and do the service name setup and the Listeners setup, but still not so conversant with the procedure so am kindly requesting if u have maybe an installation and configuration procedure you share here.

unfortunately i don't have any written procedure to share ! but i can setup a remote session with you to help.

That will be great of you Yelman, you can let me know when, i will take ur time and date, am really grateful.

your welcome,send me your contact details to get in touch.

Hello Yelman, my contacts are +256703966406 or email csenyange@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back