Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fiddling with Controls on Outlook (HARD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debeast

Programmer
Jul 18, 2002
GB
Hi All,
I been browsing the forum a lot trying to solve this problem. As it's V tricky (well it is for me). Heres the Problem:

--->How Can i Manipulate Controls in Outlook? <---

I want to Basically Grab mail from the Outbox and format it before it gets sent.

I've been playing with SPY ++ and Sendmessages but i am not geeting anywhere.

Thanks in advance for all your help. I know there are some VB GODS that browse these posts :)

People are reluctant to respond to this sort of question because it looks like an attempt to hack or crack. This thread hasn't been Red-Flagged because there is no direct evidence that this is what you are trying to do.... On the other hand, you haven't legitimatized your problem with a better explaination of your situation (why does your application need to control Outlook?)

I'm sure you understand our concerns.
vcn.gif

Do no harm.​

Thanks for the reply. Basically what i want to do is this.
It's not cracking that i know of, just using the controls exposed by outlook.

Someone composes a mail, they write a to: address then write a subject and some content then hit send. NOW depending on the domain that the email is sent to it is redirected to an alternative email server. That is why i want to grab it from the sent items look @ it and then send it to a specific email server.

Now any answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back