Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Feedback Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ117

Technical User
Nov 28, 2012
US
Hey All!

Been a while since I posted here, but after spending a few days searching, I haven't come up with anything. Does anyone know if there is a "Feedback" type module that can print on each receipt with a link to a site that plugs in data about the customer's visit (Server Name, Time, Date, Food, etc.)? Right now, we just have a "survey.(website).com" on the bottom of each receipt, but when people fill it out, it could be ten days later and they don't use right checks/servers, etc.

We have ten locations and are ultimately looking for a better form of feedback, similar to that of Square or a Corporate Place would use (without the monthly fee)?

We have Micros 3700 RES 5.2

Thanks!

We are planning to implement for the same scenario by using a QR code bitmap (to link to the survey site home page) on the trailer, and a code for the customer to enter that is created by a SIM print_trailer event give a jumbled store ID and chk_seq number. If someone has a better idea, I'm looking forward to hearing about it.

That was another idea I had but I guess (and I hate to use a corporate place as an example) but I would prefer some type of "survey.site.com" and survey code "abc123" for 5 days and "random gift selected..."

We're doing that for the most part now, but I would love a way that we know for a fact when the visit and server were vs relying on customer input.

Actually, Square (CC) has an AMAZING feedback module (we use Square for catering events when it's a pay-as-you-go type event). They get a txt (part of their Square receipt) and it's fast and issue... I would love something like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back