Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Feature 983 inactive on Nortel M7324

Status
Not open for further replies.

mec1988

Technical User
May 11, 2011
CA
Hi everybody,

Everything about our voicemail system is fine except for the all-important feature 983. I have no idea why, but it is suddenly inactive and I don't know how to make it active. Any ideas? Thank toy for any help!

It may have taken on a new code.

Try Feature 9*1 and see what the codes are.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Thank you! It got turned into feature 905 somehow. Is there any way to change it back?

Unplug the Voice mail and do the Feature XFTEST if I can remember and remove the codes then plug back in the VM and the codes will re register as before.

Close... Feature ** XFTEST

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back