Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Favor (Licenses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

h382

Vendor
Aug 9, 2005
US
Alright.. Hopefully someone here can help out.

Trying to get the licenses redeemed for an IP500.. My vendor license people are out for the night. I was hoping to get everything up and running tonight though.

Normally I can redeem my own licenses.. But, I was contracted out for this job, and the vendor they bought the stuff from doesn't buy from the vendor I have license access to.

Can someone who has access to either Jenny or Catalyst licensing do me a favor and redeem them for me. I'm not sure which one it is to be honest. Obviously I have the feature key ID and certs...

*hoping for a shot in the dark*

have the lic's been ordered from Avaya against the License key. If you want me to check the licenses against the Key serial, give me the number and I will see what comes up on Avaya's ADI

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

They haven't been redeemed yet. I've already checked the serial.. That's what I need someone to do. Normally I can do it myself, but not from this Vendor I can't.

Sorry mate, can't help. Good luck. ;-)

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

A bit much to ask really
The one who do your licenses will get billed for that
I think you have to wait till to tomorrow

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

I know it was.. That's why I was asking it as a favor. I'll be getting the licenses this morning. I was just hoping to pull an all nighter last night and get it done.

Sometimes I can't believe we used to charge people for doing that. It only takes a couple minutes.. But, I guess when you're in a position to be able to charge for something they need, it's easy to say "well, that is going to cost you."

I used to just do it for the people I knew. Unless they were being a tool on the phone, I made them follow procedure.

It is kind of a safty thing too. If you would send someone the non-redeemed number they could redeem it to any key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back