Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FASTrad voicemail transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilcomm

Technical User
Feb 15, 2003
US
Can the CallPilot 150 be programmed to trasfer an autoattendant call to the Fastrad? I am using a CAll Pilot 150 w/ 3.0 and a MICS with 7.0. I want to be able to call the site form my office and have the autoattendant send me to the rad for programming but i am not sure how to have the autoattendant dial F*9.

you could use a DN(ATA) connected to a spare CO Port. ;set fastrad to answer the spare co port and dial the DN for the ATA from the auto attendent.

with a system of this size do you have any spare DID ports?

----------------------------
JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

no, we are not using DID, but the analog dn into a station port sounds interesting. not sure if the D/A to A/D then to D/A to A/D conversion will work very fast though.

I use ATA's at a couple of our offices and it works fine. You might have to experiment on the number of pauses in the number that the modem dials though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back