Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FAILURE CORPORATE DIRECTORY FROM OTM2.0 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulentbuster1

Technical User
Jan 27, 2003
TR
I COULDN INSTALL THE CORP DIRECTORY FROM OTM 2.0

CAN YOU HELP AND TELL ME HOW WILL I USE THIS FUNCTION FOR M3903 AND M3904 CORP DIRECTORY BUTTONS.

HOW WILL I INSTALL THE CORP DIRECTORY TO THE OPT 11 C SYSTEM

THANKS.

CLS CPRA in 3903 and 3904 then press the application key and select the Corporate Dir. Do you have a PDT access?

YES I HAVE BUT I COULDNT TAKE THE CORP DIRECTORY TO THE SYSTEM.MY SYSTEM OPT 11 C RLS25.40B

I KNOW TO USE FROM A PHONE IT IS OK AND THANK YOU FOR HELP?

MY PROBLEM IS TO PUT THE DIRECTORY TO THE SYSTEM...

WITH OTM...

In the main view go under Utilities and then Corporate directory. Then double click on M1 corporate directory. Select what sites to download from the General tab. Now select the Upload tab and check the box for "disable automatic upload". Make sure to select you sites again and then select schedule and set it up to run once. Or if you want set it up to do automatic. Once it completes (could take awhile) just turn on the CLS and you should be set.

OK I DID WHAT YOU SAID BUT AGAIN I COULDNT USE THE CORP DIRECTORY.

AM I NEED PATCHES OR SOMETHING TO DO AT THE PBX SITE.

OR CAN I SEE THE CORP DIRECTORY AT THE PBX MAYBE FROM PDT

THANKS
AND I NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

A simple test is to download the file from the PBX (using OTM) and then view it (Excel). Try this on the sites you are trying to upload to first. Once you have checked them all then upload to the sites. Good Luck

Something is a-miss. If you can download and view the file then the upload should work. Make sure the class of service allows that set to access it (CRPA). Besides this I would say that you are missing a step or having other database issues with OTM. I would suggest to look at the log in OTM and see if it is generating errors when it uploads. Good Luck!

try this
make a directory in format

last,first,dn,

save like CSV (MS DOS) file (CPDIR.CSV)
- send to M1 do c:/u/db/
- pdt> symload
- pdt> INIT_CORP_DIR

Hi,

There is a patch for OTM 2.0 for the CORP DIR. You should install it and it will work. I believe it's in SU-1, but I'm not sure...

Ask your service provider

Marc D.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Make sure you have the Corp Dir package on your PBX PKG #381. Then run the corp dir report and upload it to the PBX through the OTM scheduler. Make sure on the 39xx sets you enable the corp dir feature.

we are having the EXACT same problem. Corp Directory used to work under OTM 1.2 now with 2.01 we have the same symptoms. The directory shows on the sets, but it cannot be updated.

Check this out. There is an advisement in the OTM GRB, I don't have the number off hand. There is a patch for the PBX where the file in the u\db directory on the switch should be uploaded as cpdirX.tmp to cpdirx.csv. This does not take place and the 3900 set cannot access the corp directory. Reference # Q00532849.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back