Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failed to open rowset

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcjay

Technical User
Oct 14, 2002
US
When I try to represh a report I first received a message that says "Failed to open row set" Then I receive a message that says "Query Engine error: The query cannot be performed. The wuery requires a many to one configuration which is not supported. Please rearrange your links."

What should I do. TIA Tom

Live free or die

You should post what you tried, and include technical information.

Crystal version
Database/connectivity used
Copy and paste what's in the Database->Show SQL Query

It sounds like you've added in data sources which are not linked/joined, which Crystal doesn't support.

-k

I am new to srystal reporter. I am using Crystal Reporter 9 with Peach tree 2004. Th edata connection is btrieve. I am not where to find the SQL QUery.

Live free or die

I stated where, it's the database->show sql query, however some connectivity doesn't provide SQL.

If not, describe how you have linked the tables, I suspect that is your culprit, so make sure that all tables have appropriate links.

-k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back