Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failed getting rowset(s) from current data source

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmoshfegh

Programmer
Jun 14, 2001
CH
Recently, I have faced a problem with Data Report. I have created an application in my machine using MS Access containing Data Report and created .CAB file and SETUP.EXE through Package & Deployment Wizard. While I am installing it on some other machine other than in mine, I can run the application properly. Finding no problem with Addition, Modification or Deletion. But while printing, it is showing "Failed getting rowset(s) from current data source". I am having NT 4.0 / Windows 98. So please help me on this issue.

Hello,
Im getting the same error as you. Have you found anything out yet?
Thanks
Nick

I encountered the same problem when converting a Win/nt application to Windows 2000 (using VB data reports).
Any idea how I can fix this?
Another problem: page-scrolling buttons on the data report aren't displayed on Windows 2000. Any idea?

Problem with navigation bar solved for Windows 2000: Navigation bar only showed when taskbar = autohide.
To display navigation bar with taskbar <> autohide,i've modified de datareport properties (Windowstate=vbMaximize, WIdth/Height, Min-Maxbuttons true)

I am having the same issue:
&quot;failed getting rowset(s) from current data source&quot;.
Please HELP! URGENT!
I am using a DataEnvironment and DataReport in my VB project.
thnx
amandeep singh

I have the same problem.

Does anyone have the solution please?

Regards
Paul

Hi
I have just been given the task of updating reports written in Version 6.0 to version 9.0 that will run in a Vis Fox Pro application.The first I have tried to update I also get this error as well as having to re set those formulas containing boolean expressions. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back