Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Failed CCNA 6 Times Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludoggg

MIS
Oct 25, 2002
US
I need some serious advice on the exact steps to pass this Test.

kumputirgeek, CHDP, Network +

Kudos! Just remember though, the more you learn, the less you know. As you move up in your studies, you'll find how little a CCNA really has to know about the overall implementation of a live network!!! At least you have confirmed you are certifiable ;-).

Thanks a lot guys. Let me ask this. I work 99% with Windows. My company is starting to lean a little towards managed services which would involve more Cisco but I was curious if I should stay and wait it out or update my resume and move on. What do you guys think?

kumputirgeek, CHDP, CCNA, Network +

See what happens at your company. If you can get experience there, definitely stay. Employers like when someone has remained at a previous company for a considerable amount of time. I have said this before in Tek-Tips, so once more can't hurt---I am a CCNP with NO professional experience---I just log in here a lot and I have routers and switches I practice with, when my kids aren't trying to beat eachother up (2 boys, 2 and 3).

Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back