Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Factory Reset CS1000 / i2002 Handsets

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterlyttle

Technical User
Nov 6, 2006
GB
Hello,

Does anyone have any quick tips as to how to wipe all user data from a CS1000 and ideally a fast way to wipe end user data (i.e. TN / Name) from an i2002 & i2004 phone?

Cheers,
Peter

Easiest way would surely be to just out the line? You can then rebuild it as you want.

To wipe all data from the CS1000 - reload the software and install the default database.

If you just want to wipe user data from the phone, then in LD 95 out or change the names associated with the DN keys, and in LD 10 reprogram any other keys that may have user-specific data - such as ADL keys.

If you use speed call lists, you can delete them from the set in LD 10, or assign a new empty list, then delete the old list.

Is there anything I can do without having to reconnect it all. I'm trying to wipe a decomissioned system thats currently sitting in a pile in a store room. I've little to no experience of the system and was hoping for a key combination for the i2002 to wipe them and something just as easy for the Sig Servers etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back