Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

FAC for meet me access code 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddy15

MIS
Apr 9, 2008
US
I am attempting to set up a feature-access-code so that individuals are able to change the meet me conference access codes. I am able to add the FAC and when I dial it connects but am unable to get confirmation after I enter the meet me conference ID. Can someone tell me if I am missing something here?

should be FAC then extension. But that would depend on if you have console premissions on or off.

The console permissions are on as I would get waive off after the FAC. I enter the FAC and the extension but get no confirmation tone.

sorry. I was thinking about something else when I posted my comment. Here is my instructions from my meet me user guide.

There is one extension setup as the controller of this meet-me bridge. That extension can change the access code. To change the access code, go off hook and dial XXXX followed by the conference call number and #, followed by the current access code and #. You should hear dial tone at this point. Now enter the new 6 digit access code and #. You will hear dial tone. Enter the access code again and # and you should hear 3 confirmation beeps. You can hang up at this point. The code has now been changed. You can change this code as little or as much as you need. All callers to the bridge will need the current access code to gain access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back