Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

F982

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2005
US
Is there a way to program all the options you want in one button? I need as little user interaction as possible (entering password, picking the right option, etc..). All I want to do is turn on and off the business open check box.

Thanks,

Chris

I can not remember if I had this working without a unified messaging license.

You could try to set up the unified messaging client. That way the customer can open and close the bussiness with the desktop. When you install the client fill out all the information but tell it not to update the outlook mail profile.

Then if you goto.

Start,Programs, Nortel Networks CallPilot Desktop Messaging, and Operator Manager.

You will be requested to enter the operator password to login to Operator Manager.

You could change it to something like 1234.

Then tick or untick the check box beside the bussiness open.

You might be able to compose a script for this.

Marshall

Thanks for the quick response Marshall.

Can you tell the Operator manager what BCM to look at to change this option? We have 33 BCM's with the users on Citrix Desktops. This makes the program available to all users at all locations. The Citrix server has an ip address local to the main office not the location of the BCM.

I looked in the registry and found the key that contains the ip address of the BCM. The only problem is that it under HKLM and not the user. This changes the BCM address for all not per user.

Any other thoughts would be helpful.

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back