Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

F9600 Crytycal i

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAFU001

Programmer
May 11, 2007
US
Hello,
I am hoping someone out there can help me. I have 4 Fujitsu F9600 PBX's that all have a Crytycal i box. I have NO idea on how to program them and I need to change some of the numbers that they dial out. Does anyone know anything on how to program these things? Any help you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

[americanflag]

Thank you in advance. [pc2]

I have F9600 all around the USA I use Robotics modems not Critical I's. take the C/I out and replace it with a extenal modem that should solve your problem. The sites that I have Mitel SX2000 we have C/I but are going to take them out and replace with Sportsters

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. Yes this is fine for dialing into the PBX to do remote dial ins but, will the F9600 send a critical alarm out over the sportster to a beeper or cell phone?

Have you spoken to Altura Comm. Solutions ? 1-800-654-0715. they can help you to re-program it. There use to be a guy named jason in CAC who was responsible for all C/I programming and monitoring but I'm not sure who's doing it now.

Did any body can help me where to buy the EMML software for the Fujitsu F9600 phone system? Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back