Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extra Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahLott

Technical User
Apr 26, 2002
GB
On my report I have put on the bitmap logos to make the print out appear on headed paper however. The bottom bitmap goes accross the page and when is viewed in print preview or printed diplays the whole picture but then prints out another sheet with the right hand side of this bitmap on it I have tried changin margins and everything I can think of - but why is this happening if it is displaying and printing fine on the first sheet?

Thank you in advance, Hannah

This is happening because your bitmap object is occupying space outside the printable margins determined by your printer. Access report automatically forces an additional page when any object exceed the printable margins. You need to reduce the size of your object and pull it within the printable margins. Most printers have a quiet (non-printable) area of around .3 to .5 inces on all 4 sides of the paper petersdaniel@hotmail.com
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." --Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back