Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extra page printing 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenschmitz

IS-IT--Management
Feb 14, 2005
US
When creating a report I am using a report with multiple sub reports. I am counting the number of detail lines to ensure that I can determine how many pages there are in this report. When I set the line count to 30 (for 30 lines per page) I get an extra page printing when the line count for the supposed last page is 30. This causes a header to be printed on a blank page. In a file of 5000 duplex reports this causes each subsequent page to be on the back or front of the wrong sheet of paper. Any help would be appreciated.

What kind of code are you using to get the record count etc.

More info would help.

Paul

I had that happen, and all I had to do was make sure there were no extra lines in my design view. Like if I made the footer extremely large vertically. After I checked the footers, details and header spaces, I got no extra pages.

Initially I was confused because my report was actually doubling in size because of this...

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back