Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

external line transfer with call pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfeco

Technical User
Mar 21, 2008
US
I have a call pilot and a CICS with 7.1 software. I need to setup in the CCR tree a external transfer as option number 4 to dial a 800 number to order supplies. I added a link transfer to dial out on line 4 the 800 number. THe problem is when I try it in the VM home node and prees 4 the number call me back on line 4 not the 800 number in our chicago office.

In the CCR tree you can add a transfer link and in that window I put the 800 number and the line to use to call out which would be line 4.

Do the lines have off prem transfer on them? I'd test by programming a link button, calling in, and manually transferring on the lines you're having trouble with.

Maybe that is the case! I have tried what you say and it just calls line 4.

Does that line support link transfer from the Telco? And you have to dial # first to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back