Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Follow Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha011

Technical User
Feb 10, 2011
GB
Can someone point me in the right direction regarding why i get 'wrong format' error when i perfom the following on a master phone : *22*68005*4700#

68005 is a hunt group with serv=10000,traf category=15,sel=110012,que=5

The master phone is a member of the hunt group 68005
4700 is an abbreviated number for a mobile phone

2 things:

external follow me is *22*A#B#

what software version do you have, ext follow me of a GH is only possible from BC12 (or TSW) and only a member can initiate the ext. follow me (if D6 of SEL paramater of GH has a value of 2)

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

I thought ext FME was *22#A*B# ? I've only used it on a number such as *22#external# so I may be wrong there, but would be nice to confirm, as I always worked on internal *2* and external *2#

best parnum

Sorry guys for the delay, external follow me is indeed *22*A#B#
What i'm trying to do is have a follow me from a cti (solidus) to a huntgroup but it does not seem to work . There is an overflow on group closed (in the solidus service group) to a huntgroup (68005). So if you call the cti it should overflow to the huntgroup which has an external follow me to a mobile . Someone advised the set up wont work and that i try profiles (follow me from HG to profiles but that also does not work ..) Any ideas ..

PS System is Ericsson TSW SP7

Why don't you just set the SG overflow to the mobile directly?

Alternatively, put the follow me on the i/c CTI to the mobile.

Or set the SG o/flow to the GH, and a CDINI on the GH to an ABBDIAL TRA to mobile.

Or check the SG in a script and set the script to deflect to the mobile.

best parnum

Thanks Parnum. Good suggestions, the mobile does not answer the calls during the day(or all the time ) , only after normal hours ( the reason we have this is to enable one to still take calls on a break, otherwise the calls are answered on the phone (a member of the huntgroup previously mentioned). So basically the user wanted to activate a follow me to the mobile and de-activate when they are back on their desk) , i have done your option 3 , it works if you call the group hunt directly but not when calling from the CTI which is normaly the case , for some reason the cti and hunt group don't communicate

Hunt group settings : serv=10000,traf category=15,sel=110012,que=5

whats the ACGCP:GRP=cti group number; setting? is your SEL=11063 ?

parnum

It is *22#exch code and the number#
CDIV D3 set to 1.

Hi Parnum, these are my parameters,

GRP LIM SERV TRAF SEL QUE
xxxxxx 23 10010 15 11215 10150752525

Forget the hunt group idea, put a FME on the CTI group to the mobile when the user wants the calls to go to the mobile. Take it off to route back into Solidus.

Or set the SG overflow on closed (close group on no logged on agents) to the mobile and tell the user to log off solidus (assuming they are the only group member which it seems to be?) when they want calls to go to mobile. The you can have the script in front of the divert.

The best would be parallel ring with mobile extension of course for your user, then they can answer at either position at any time with no user interaction.

parnum

The user concerned does not , for the time being ,use Solidus , hence the overflow after hours . The first option appears to be the best so will give it a go and update . Thanks

Can only do the follow me from the switchboard not on the phone (despite it being a master phone :)

are there any replacements for the dt 690 available?

The calls to the internal group hunting group can be diverted to an answering position. To do that, you must have the category master extension.

Lift the handset (dial tone).
Dial *24*the group number*the answering position# (special dial tone).
Replace the handset.

To revert to the internal group hunting group
Lift the handset (dial tone).
Dial #24*the group number# (dial tone).
Replace the handset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back