Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External follow me problem 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

teckuser

Technical User
Jul 27, 2006
IN
I'm trying to use the external follow me function
on a telephone with the right category permissions enabled (CDIV=1115).
When I call from an other internal telephone to that telephone i'm connected to the external number as expected. But when I call from an external telephone to the diverred telephone i'm not connected to the external number.
Can anyone please help me?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Check if the incoming line is allowed to connect to the outgoing. TCMAP:CON=T;

Hi!
Sorry my bad english!
Check if you are chaining divertions.
MD110 manage External Follow-me like a divertion (not like follow-me). If the incoming call, has been rerouted to an diverted extension, the call will not be diverted (rerouting is managed like a divertion too).
Divertions can't be chained. You can break this chain with a internal follow-me.
Check if incoming call has been rerouted, e.g. nocturnal service rerouting, vacant number DID, not answering rerouting, wrong defined nadap or operators group, etc, etc.

Check on your external number if you included the AREA CODE. We had the same problem. If we programmed the number without the area code and called internally it routed fine, but external calls would not. Try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back