Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External DLL not recognized again

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcello62

Technical User
Jun 19, 2006
NL
Hi there,

I have an application running in Delphi, consisting, among other components, of two dll's talking to each other. Now, I want to rewrite one of them in C#. Therefore, I am trying to call a Delphi DLL from C# and a C# DLL from Delphi. Thanks to a tip on this forum I got the Delphi DLL running in C#. But when I try to get the C# DLL running in Delphi it goes wrong: my Delphi code recognises the DLL but it doesn't seem able to adress the functions within it (GetProcAdress returns nil). I think I should solve this problem in C#, but I wouldn't know how. The functions are defined as public within a public class, so I guess that means they should be recognised. Does anybody know how to handle this one?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Monkhandle,

I've been doing a lot of reading and trying. Probably you're right and I should stick with Delphi :)
Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back