Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Divert on Hipath 3750

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switchman

Technical User
Oct 24, 2001
GB
Hi,

I'm using an analogue extension on a Hi-path 3750, is there an easy way that I can divert my did number to my mobile. I've had a look on-line and tried *1 1 then my mobile number but when I dial the did number however this doesn't seem to divert.

I can dial my mobile number from my desk phone so I don't think it's a permissions issue, I've had a look on the ManagerE but don't see where the *1 short codes are configured or how I can check the permissions to use them.

I hope this makes sense, let me know if I've missed out any information.

Thanks.

- Dave.

you have to have permision to divert out, this is in station view flags.
you also have to put line access in front of your mobile number (0 or 9)

Hi,

I've checked the permissions and my extension is allowed to forward externally however it doesn't work, I have also tried with the line access code. Is there anything else I can try?

Hi,

This could be being blocked by system wide settings.

Check in system, flags, that transit permissions are ticked at the bottom of the page and that through connection for external fwd is set at the top of the list.

C64

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back