Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External Call Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sglis

MIS
Nov 14, 2001
US
I'm trying to transfer 2 external calls (trunk to trunk transfer). Here is the problem: I'll call a local number and then later want to transfer that person to another number (LD or local). The call will go through but the PBX will not let me complete the action of transferring.

On the other hand, IF i first receive a call from outside and then transfer it, the transfer will work. Both instances are trunk to trunk calls.

1st call: transfer to: completed?
incoming outgoing yes
outgoing outgoing no

The phone has CFTA, trunks have supervision on incoming and outgoing. Is it a TGAR thing? Both routes are TGAR 01.
Any ideas?
Ken

How is the outgoing route setup - Tie, DID, Cot

Are the trunks Groung start, wnk start, PRI

On the route - what is the setting for NEDC and FEDC

Incoming and outgoing local route:

ROUT 2
DES LOCAL
TKTP DID
SAT NO
RCLS EXT
DTRK YES
DGTP DTI
ISDN NO
DSEL VOD
PTYP DCO
AUTO NO
DNIS NO
ICOG IAO
RANX NO
SRCH LIN
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 3331
CPP NO
TARG 01
CLEN 1
BILN NO
OABS
INST
NEDC ETH
FEDC ETH

The LD route is similar except the trunk type is TIE.

The local trunks are Loop start WNK WNK

thnks

Make sure the ncos of your incoming route have an ncos that will allow an outgoing call. In CDB- Net_data, set EXTT to yes, maybe also TRNX to yes

He said it works with the incoming call, it doesn't work when he makes 2 outgoing calls.

You could use conference to do this and then you hangup, I've done this.

I changed my settings in NET_data with no luck.
I also tried using conference but the call will not stay connected when I hang up. any other ideas?
Thanks.

There is a CLS or feature that has to be changed but I will have to look it up, I'll get back to you.

You need to change the promt EXXT in ld 15 to yes

FYI - the prompt is EXTT and I already changed that without any luck.

I think in this case you mast wait until third party will lift the handset and only after this you can finish transfer operation
Excuse bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back