Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

External call fwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtc123

Technical User
Mar 30, 2011
US
Opt11c 200 did's 08xx and 33xx blocks. only one block can call fwd external. If in the NET of the CDB I set HNPA 949 and HNXX 9990 the 08xx can call fwd ext. If I set the HNXX to 9993 the 33xx block can fwd external. We get 4 digits from Telepacific 08xx or 33xx. I use IDC tables to convert to 3 digit ext's. Is there a way that both blocks can work. This problem started when Telepacific upgraded they CSU. They did a firmware upgrade last night to no avail. Any ideas or what prints would be helpful?

It will allow, but neither block of DID's will work. The sets are all using 3 digit ext's. We get 4 digits from Telepacific and use IDC to convert.

I have 3 CLID's set up
HNTN 949
HLCL 9990899
DIDN NO
for users that want the main # to show

HNTN 949
HLCL 9990
DIDN YES
for users that are in the 08xx block

HNTN 949
HLCL 9993
DIDN YES
for users that are in the 33xx block

I'll give it another guess. Are your Ext#'s 3xx and 8xx. IE: key xx scr 3xx 0 and key xx scr 8xx 1. If so try in ld 15 - net_data - OCLI EXT. Defualt is OCLI no. I had a customer using Windstream - they had blocked all calls to the DID range and their primary number. This sets the outgoing CLID to the DID DN. The number that appears after the DN indicates the CLID table to use if you didn't know that. It worked for them.

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti

I made the change no difference :(

the OPT in the CDB is set for CFF

Have you turned on D-channel messages to see what digits you are sending out - this would help to see what digits you need to add or change. I may have just gotten lucky with it with Windstream.

yes i get a block unassigned number msg the out digits are correct i can post if it will help

What happens if you leave HNXX blank. It may be over writing what you put in at HLCL in the CLID entry.

same thing trunk to trunk will retain original CLID and in house will use the CLID tables

I think I see what my customer had done with his. His would not send out the DID number of the set when it was call forwarded to a cell, ect. He had built a CLID entry for each DID number assign to a DN. ie..... DID 1234 to DN 3300 3
CLID entry 3
ENTRY 3
HNTN xxx
ESA_HLCL
ESA_INHN NO
ESA_APDN YES
HLCL xxx1234
DIDN NO
HLOC xxx
LSC
CLASS_FMT DN

REQ PRT
TYPE: net
TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 0

TYPE NET_DATA
CUST 00
OPT RTD
AC1 INTL NPA SPN NXX LOC
AC2
FNP NO
ISDN YES
VPNI 0
PNI 0
PINX_DN
MBG 0
BSGC 65535
PFX1 xxx
PFX2 xxx
HLOC xxx
LSC
RCNT 5
PSTN NO
TNDM 15
PCMC 15
SATD 1
OCLI EXT
DITI YES
TRNX YES
EXTT YES
FTOP FTLY
NIT 8
FOPT 14
CNTC
NATC
INTC

This worked after changing OCLI to EXT

It a long work around but it may be worth a try.

Also, it looks like your HNXX entry will cover 1 group of DID's and CLID entries for the other. Like I say it would be a "long" workaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back