Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

external call fwd on elite 192

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsaad

IS-IT--Management
Jun 20, 2002
US
can we do an external call fwd on an elite 192 and how. can we use the SAT software?

you can do exernal call forward, but you can not do it on an extension through the SAT. You must do it on a phone.
Hope this helps.

Need 700 or 750 series or higher if I'm not mistaken to fwd off premise. I can verify the rev. level and let you know but I know older release can not go off prem

Jerry Pannell
techs@sclb.com

On the elite the feature is called off-net forward. Yes trunk to-trunk transfer must be on...

Also, Call Forward has to be turned on in station class of service. If you are programming on a phone it is MB 1-8-08, and then light LK4 on page 5. If you are programming with the SAT press ALT+B, T, then S and find CF-Off Premise and check it for the class assigned to that phone, by default all phones are in class 00.

we have SAT and an ELITE 192. We open SAT and enter PASSWORD. then we try to connect to the switch and the SAT says "Passwod is no good" and we ccannot connect.

we've never put in a security password in the 192 so we can't figure out what is wrong.

how can we get back into SAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back