Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extensions on Meridian 1 Option 11 C

Status
Not open for further replies.

interuser

Technical User
Dec 23, 2015
AL
Hi ,

I have a Meridian 1 Option 11 C , and i have expansion cabinets . And i have the following problem :

I have Main Cabinet and one expansion cabinet . When i call from the phones that are connected to the main cabinet the extension it's the same . But when i call from the phones from Expansion Cabinet to Main Cabinet extension changes .

Main Cabinet Connected Phone - To - Main Cabinet Phone EXT 4001
Extension Cabinet Connected Phone - To - Main Cabinet Phone EXT 4044

Why this happens can anybody help me with this ?

Thank you !

What? Why would you expect an extension in the main cabinet to be the same as an extension in an expansion cabinet?

Why it should change ? That's what i don't understand .

Because it changes when somebody that is connected outside expansion cabinet the extension changes

Yes, please clarify? What do you mean by "extension" that changes? Are you referring to the displayed number that shows the calling party?

Is there an issue with the caller ID that outside (external) called parties are seeing on their caller IDs depending on which cabinet the calling party is calling from? (This would indicate a different CLID table is assigned to those extensions.)

Your initial question is too vague. Please be as clear as you can as to what you're asking, include as many specific details as possible and many here are happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back