Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Extension not available on Callpilot Call Center 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarm

Technical User
Nov 15, 2002
US
Hello everyone.

We recently installed a MICS with a Callpilot 150 with the basic call center. We're having a problem where whenever the front desk puts the system into Nights a message is kicking in from the system before the night portion of the Call Center kicks in.
The message is "The extension you are trying to reach is unavailable" then it plays the night message.
Any ideas anyone?

BTW, the system is a PRI so of course everything is a target line.

Why are you putting it in night mode if you want the night mode of the call center to come into play?

This call center does not always open and close at the same time everyday so we are looking for manual control of the day and night greetings.

When you use F982, does it give you the options OPER & MODE? I have a customer that has 2 CP 150's (1 for vmail & 1 for call center), so I use secondary codes (F992). If you do get OPER & MODE, choose MODE and then set the mode your using (skillset) to day or night.

i believe nite msg is the acd q mailbox and i think when acd goes into nites it makes the ext unavailable to system forcing call to the acd q mailbox

Thanks for all the help guys. It turns out we went in the same direction as ptstechnician suggested. I am now having them use the F982 and MODE option to move it in and out of the night routes.

What software level are we talking about?

Phonehed in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back