Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting Video - Outlet File has NO VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostic

Technical User
Jul 10, 2003
US
This is only a problem i've been having recently and i don't know why. I will edit my video, go to File> Export Timeline> Movie and then Start and the exporting goes fine and then the outlet file has Audio but no Video.

I already checked the Project Settings and both Export Video and Export Audio are checked. the file type is Microsoft DV AVI. the Video compressor is Microsoft DV (NTSC). I've never heard of anyone having this problem so i'm worried that little help will be available.

Anyone?

well, i guess it was just that clip, because now its working fine, including the first clip, so i guess it was just the work area, and i restarted before i did it this time, so i guess it must have been something i forgot to change back last time while i was fiddling with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back