Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting To DVD - HOW do I Burn it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordRocks

Technical User
Apr 30, 2003
CA
Hi
I'm new to the world of DVD burners and have a problem. I've created a video in Premiere 6.5 and used the Export Timeline - Adobe MPEG Encoder to create .m2v and .wav files. Now how do I burn them to the DVD and get a video out of them? Do I need another program to put them back together or is there a program that will automatically do this and send it to the DVD burner? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've looked all over and can't find the answer. Thanks for any help you can give.
Gord

What DVD burning program do you have? Most programs will simply take the m2v and wav file and burn the DVD.

-Volkoff007

Hi, Volkoff007
Have you ever wished you could just take back a Post? I took a close look at the software that came with my burner and it turns out that one of the programs (MyDVD) will do just as you say. I didn't realize that it actually took both the video and audio when I chose the video file and couldn't figure out how to access the audio portion. Thanks for reading my question and responding, anyway.
Gord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back