Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting profiles 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohuett

MIS
Jul 26, 2001
US
We are deploying new PC's throughout our Hospital that have XP Pro on them. In some locations, there are 20-30 people that share 2-3 PC's. How can we setup their profiles on each machine w/out having to have each person log onto each computer, setup their Outlook settings, and then setup other settings. Is there an easier way to do this? Please help...

Can I use roaming profiles in a NT 4.0 domain? Or do I have to be using Active Directory?

Thank you bcastner and chosen1...I'll give it a shot.

We setup roaming profiles and it works great. That is exactly what we needed. Thanks again for the help.

What no star?

Please let us know if the advice we give is of some help.
Feedback will benefit all
Dave

Beer4meok...what is a star for and how/why do I give one?

ohuett - a star is to show you found the post helpful. To give one, just click on the 'Mark this post as a helpful/expert post!' link in the post concerned. It helps other users with similar issues, as well as providing feedback (a thank you) to the poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back