Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exporting data from Peachtree

Status
Not open for further replies.

ettienne

Programmer
Oct 29, 2005
US
I need to convert Peachtree data to another accounting program and the user does not know how to export data from Peachtree.
How would you export the following data to Excel or CSV?
GL chart of accounts
GL transactions
AP vendors
AP open invoices
AR customers
AR open invoices

Thanks

Thanks, but the end user (who is clueless) needs to be able to do this. I do not have access to the site and cannot do anything/install anything for the user. Surely there must be a simple export function, sorry I do not know Peachtree at all.

I do not believe there is a built in export. I have converted several Peachtree users to Macola and I had to write crystal reports which I exported to excel, then converted to Macola.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

I found out that almost every Peachtree report has an Excel button on it, click this and the report is exported to Excel.

In my version of Peachtree (2008 Premium) you just do File --> Import/Export. The purchases export file does not show paid/open status but you can export the payments journal and cross reference the two files.

I second wubba68's answer.

Under File>>Import/Export, a user has the option of exporting pretty much everything in Peachtree.

The information will export to CSV files. You can export column headers. The help files contain the descriptions of the exported information.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back