Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Export Crystal Report options

Status
Not open for further replies.

igor5190

Programmer
Mar 3, 2002
US
I have a dozen of Crystal Reports that I run against an Oracle database. When I try to export them, I have only five options available to me. None of the Excel options is showing up as available. Does anybody know what's going on?

I have seen this happen on Citrix Systems. Basically I took all the dll files in the Crystal Subdirectories and copied them into the System32 folder.

This should solve your problem.

John T

That took care of the problem.
This is greatly appreciated...
Igor Kristo

Does that also apply to Crystal Reports 7.0?
I can't export reports to Excel using Crystal 7 on Citrix.

Thank you very much for your response. Would it also fix my printing problems? I can't print from Crystal on Citrix...

Thanks.

No, that is a totally separate issue. When you open a report and go into File>Print Setup, you should be able to click on the drop-down arrow by the printer and see your aviable printers thru Citrix. You can then select the one you wish to use. What do see when you click the arrow? If you see nothing, the setup for this Citrix client needs to be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back