Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Expansion Module down. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharterWarranty

IS-IT--Management
Nov 26, 2012
US
I have an Digital Station 16 the won't link to the control unit. I have tried powering it up first and the control unit last it just stays in the blinking green state. I have tried using a different expansion slot and cable, tried with no phones plugged in and nothing seems to work. Anybody have any other suggestions?

You need to keep rebooting until it works.
This is a known bug.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

register the system with avaya, and put in a ticket. you will then send them a config, and they will send you a patch

I finally have the module recognized I ended up using a different port 5 was in port 1. However the control unit thinks it's a new DS16 it has a different serial number and Interconnect Number. It created new extensions. Is it safe to assume I can delete the previous control unit reference and extensions and then adjust the new extensions and to match the old?

Yes you can do that.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back