Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Expansion Data Not Available 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

manzoor786

Systems Engineer
Dec 4, 2017
BD
Hello!!! Recently I've been facing some strange issues with PBXUnified installation. As you can see from the attached screenshots, the field for "Install (Expansion Data Available)" is disabled for for KX-TDE models. I can't also connect to those models as well. I'm on latest Windows 10 1909 build and tried several versions of PBXUnified such as 7.8.1.1 R17, 7.8.2.0 R3 and 7.8.2.1 R1 but in all cases the result is the same. I've checked under C:\Program Files (x86)\Panasonic folded and all the necessary folders seems to be present there. Can any kind soul here can instruct me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance. Stay safe.
Capture_mnir0e.png
Capture_2_v50o63.png

What error are you getting when trying to connect

Have you try installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)

I get an error of "Application not found". VC++ and other dependencies are all ok since I can launch maintenance console for all other KX-TDA models. I'm suspecting an incompatibility issue with the latest Windows 10 builds, since this notebook has latest Windows 10 build freshly installed. Anybody having similar issues with Panasonic Maintenance Console software? Also, what is the latest version of this software? Thanks...

Capture_eyrovf.png

Its description in Release Note V7.8.2.0 R3

Yup!!! I fixed it by installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86) as you guys have suggested. Although the "Install (Expansion Data Available)" field is still disabled, but the console launches fine now. You guys truly rock. Thanks and stay safe. [thumbsup2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back