Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Expanding Code using Studio mx 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfnewbie5

Programmer
Oct 6, 2003
US
Greetings All!

I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am getting an
error message "Done, but with Errors on the page", displaying on the status bar line with the yellow warning icon. When I click on the icon, it's saying the error is on a line way beyond the last line number of the template.
I am assuming that the line it's pointing to is after it expands all of the included code.
Soooo, my question is
Does anyone know of a way to automatically expand the template in Studio MX (without having to manually go in and replace all of the includes)?

I Greatly Thank one and all for your Assistance!

I'd suggest you use a validator and try and see what the error is- some validators will give you a pointer in the right direction (usually an unclosed tag)

I don't know of anyway of seeing all the code from includes all at the same time- you'd be better to cut and paste them onto a testing page, and try and find the error that way.

----------------------------------------
Sometimes, when my code just won't behave, I take it outside and make it listen to britney spears music, and when it comes back it's really well behaved. I wonder if it's suffering from post tramatic stress syndrome now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back