Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exiting Load 2 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelecAdmin

Technical User
Jul 7, 2006
US
I'm in LD changing the system times and can't exit with the usual END. I'm having to wait until I'm automatically logged off - about 30 minutes. What is the command to exit LD 02? Thanks!

You can set the system to change time automatically, for Daylight Savings. This way you don't have to worry about doing it twice a year.

JOhn

As posted, the "four stars" is how to exit any overlay.

For trivia, here are the functions of "star" or asterisk or "shift 8"

- 1 star will return you to the prompt you we at. For example a LD11 response to one of the prompts will return you to the prompt so you can correct it. Example HUNT 123*
will return you to HUNT ~or~ CLS XFA HTA FNQ* will cancel the items typed and return you to CLS

When doing a LD22/LD20 "DNB" entering DNs to list TNs, four stars are required to cancel any print request.

- 2 stars returns you to the "REQ" prompt. If you were in LD10 at any prompt, two stars cancels all changes and returns you to REQ.

- 3 stars function like two stars.

- 4 stars cancels all changes and exits the overlay, returning you to ">"

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back