Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

exist an black list for direct indialing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinop

Programmer
Oct 20, 2005
IT
HI,
one user has ask me if is possible to locking or filtering calls form a determinate external number and i think that isn't possible. Can you confirm me that ?

I have an MD110 with BC11 sp 12 market Italy

Tks in advance

rinop,

You are correct - it is not possible to block or filter inbound calls from a specific number of origin with the MD. You might be able to get your provider to do it, but not on the switch.

Dave Strang

I knew it I am but best to have confirmations also from others. Many thanks for your answer.

HI.

Just a sugestion.
You can do a NUTRI on incomming A number and send it to "nowhere".

Mpe

Mpe, this won't work, although you can convert the A number, it is the B-number that you need to block depending on the A-number.

rinop, you can't do this with the md110, what you can do is put an IVR(like solidus) between the PRA and the PBX and let the IVR decide what to do with the call...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

yes, idea much good one but it's for all users and i think a solution for one user only .

whosrdaddy,
in fact it would serve a server in the means that make this like mxone and we haven't this.
Tks

u can filter making a bridge in a extension and filtering the numbers with the ddi table and send the bad numbers with the extension bridged i think.

Hi Rinop
Why not set a Mobile extension ( licence required) and then have your DDI pointing to the mobile extension and on the mobile extension A number, list the approved nunbers or are there to many. I have several working like this on a BC12
Cheers Brian

Cheers Brian
To see is to know To Know is to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back