Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exempt Taxables showing 0.00 in ALOHA reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

eburks

Technical User
Sep 8, 2006
US
Aloha 5.3.31 Tableservice Win2K Pro for server
Win2K and XP Pro terminals

We deal with churches, etc who are tax exempt, which use to appear on sales reports as Exempt Taxables and the amount exempted.

Now in that portion of the report it says

Exempt taxables
--------------- ___________
Total 0.00

Even though there are tax exempts on the guest checks
I have deleted report setups and created new ones
I also took a 2 month group of dated subs as a test and had them grind again (deleted Gnddbf30.xxx)

Still 0.00 for exempt taxables
(I can reprint guest checks and see the information I need but this is VERY time consuming)

Also, on a similar topic. Is there a way to see the tax exempt numbers that were entered at FOH in a summary report
(the same ones shown on the guest check and reprints)

thanks for the reply .... but

If you can view the jpeg at above link you will see there is no audit setting for exempt taxables and showing all cash and noncash transactions shows no tax data

Also, using audit like using reprint does not give you a summary of a range of days just a single day

Getting the info from a summary report is the way it should work (and did work) although it never gave the actual tax exempt number like a reprint does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back