Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EXECUTONE MEDLEY-PROGRAMMING HELP NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme9999

Programmer
Nov 11, 2003
US
Our hard drive failed and I replaced with a new one and am trying to reprogram the ACD function. How do I do the following:

During regular hours if all operators in the ACD are busy than all non-logged phones should ring.
After regular hours than all phones should ring.

I prgrammed an ACD group and then programmed the CO line program for the lines to ring on the ACD group. This worked somewhat except if the logged phone doesn't answer after a few rings the call goes to a mystery operator asking the caller if they want to leave a message. I believe I somehow need to program the "CF DAY EXTENSION" but no matter what I put in here the calls still go to this "operator"

Thanks

I think you need to program a overflow,supervisor into tht ACD group. I have used a all call hunt group for the overflow/supervisors extension.

Good Luck!!

Thanks this worked. One last problem, I want the system to ring all extensions after hours.
I tried putting in a call group that all extensions are supposed to ring on in the "call forward option" but this didn't do it. Any suggestions what I need to do?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back