Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Executone information

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Gordo

Programmer
Apr 1, 2010
US
Does anyone have any information about Executone Eclipse, I am replacing this system with an Avaya and would like to get their set data off of it. I can get logged in and to the main menu however after that I can't seem to get any usable/readable data. Unable to find any manuals on line either

I just Googled EXECUTONE ECLIPSE MANUALS, and got a list of results. Some are for free, others for a fee. Did you try this search method?

Hope this helps!
....JIM....

Couple of notes:
-- You need communications software that emulates a TVI925 or TVI950 terminal in order that screens paint properly. Without this emulation, you'll only see junk.
-- The F screen is the most valuable resource for a cutover - shows what extensions are assigned to which physical ports. If you're using Avaya digital stations, it makes the cut much easier. Take a screen shot of it.
-- The H screen allows list and set commands for various system details. See manual for specifics - but an example is: List phone type M64 - will show all extensions with Model 64 phones. List day ring 001 shows the extensions that ring on line 1, etc.
-- Digital phones are all four-wire, most station cards are 12 port. If it has a pre-made frame, the stations go down the left side, four wires then skip a pair, and continue down center set of stitches. Next card begins on lower half of middle pins and continues down right side.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back