Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Executive zero out option

Status
Not open for further replies.

eseibert

IS-IT--Management
Mar 4, 2003
US
Having an issue with an executive zero out option that was set up. If you dial any one of the administration numbers, it is set up to zero out to 6212, which points to coverage path 9, which inside has c1 as the first option, attd as the second option. When I dial any one of the extensions and hit zero, it states "invalid extension". Nothing was changed, so i'm a little puzzled at why all of a sudden this is happening. We're on a Definity G3si, CM 1.2. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Is your system networked to another vm server or is it stand alone?

Is your audix setup to require a subscriber to be in the system to allow for a transfer?

Try adding a mailbox for x. 6212.

SJF

There is a mailbox 6212. We have an Intuity Audix which is standalone at another site. What's strange is that this was working and now it isn't.

The "O" out option is on the first page of the subscribers form in Intuity. That is the covering extension. See below.

AUDIX Active Alarms: A Logins: 1
change subscriber 54131 Page 1 of 2
SUBSCRIBER

Name: Jane Doe Locked? n
Extension: 54131 Password:
COS: class00 Miscellaneous 1:
Switch Number: 1 Miscellaneous 2:
Community ID: 1 Miscellaneous 3:
Secondary Ext: Miscellaneous 4:
Account Code: Covering Extension: 54100
Broadcast Mailbox? n

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
(Plato)

That's how each extension is set up.....with the 6212 in the covering extension field. I think its a problem with the audix being able to dial back but i'm not sure where to look.

The covering extension must also be in Intuity. See if that is where the problem lies.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
(Plato)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back