Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Exchange SP2 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuneT

Technical User
Sep 17, 2001
NO
Hi All
I would like to hear a success story about installing exchange service pack 2 before I try on our server :)

So far no issues - but then its only been about 12 hours and we're a pretty vanilla setup.

So far no special issues,

I installed it in an test environment, and discovered OWA wasn't working, then I remembered I did some registry tweaking, removed that, all was working fine.

now I'm gonna do some more testing with those new features and antivirus products........

I'll keep ya updated if you want....

sincerely Bart

I've only heard of 2 calls with SP2 breaking something and tons of people are downloading it so I would. Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

Downloaded and installed without any issues whatsoever!

Thank you all for your reply. I feel much safer now :)

installed it on production environments, no problems woth to mention

It's a go......;-)

Bart

Does anyone know if SP2 is compatable with Mcafee GroupShield 4.5 ?

SP1 wasn't until it was patched. Groupshield 5.0 wasn't right till patched as well.

If your store hits 100% utilization remove Groupshield. We didn't change the VAPI again so it "should" be ok. Dan
Microsoft Exchange Support @ Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back